So you think you’ve found “the one” and you’re ready to put in an offer - one that will be simply irresistible to sellers. Here’s how to make sure your offer stands out from the rest:
1. Include a pre-approval letter - it’s required in our market!
2. Use a friendly tone. Let sellers know you want their home and that you’ll be easy to work with all the way to closing.
3. Put your best foot forward, which includes price and terms. You may only get one shot, so make it count.
4. If you can pay “all cash,” say so. When you don't need financing, your offer is less risky for anxious sellers.
5. Propose to close quickly and only include contingencies if you must.
6. If you really want to make an impression, include a short hand-written note with your offer. Sometimes it’s the smallest gestures that have the most significant impact.
And of course, when you’re ready, let’s get together to form an offer that gives you every advantage in landing the home of your dreams.
If you’re thinking about buying, I’d love to help. Send me a message, and let’s chat about what you’re looking for.